Last updated: February 22, 2022
We are happy to let you know that we are now opening our doors to client visits. We are allowing up to 6 clients into our reception area at a time, and one client can accompany their pet into the exam room. Please be kind to those around you.
When you come into the parking lot please text 709-400-1581 and our staff will respond to advise when you can bring your pet to the door.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- To pre-order food or medications, please call us at 709-368-7981 and choose option #4. Leave your name and phone number on file as well as your pet’s name with the items requested and a team member will get back to you as soon as possible. To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store“.
- If you have been ill with fever, headache, shortness of breath, trouble breathing, flu like symptoms, traveled in the last two weeks, or have been in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID, we kindly ask that you have someone bring your pet to their appointment or reschedule for a later date.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
3. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Sunrise Animal Hospital